Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm on cloud one million! Is there such an analogy?

One of my besties, sang soooooo much praises of me.
I'm blushing already!

He is someone very stingy with compliments and praises for commoners.
Well, he only talks about celebs and we all know celebs are HIGH maintenance.
WOOTS! Does that mean Charmaine is high maintenance? Hmmm...

Anyway, he saw this ex-classmate of ours and commented that I'm a million times better than the girl in terms of appearance. YESSSSSSS! A MILLION TIMES.
It is not ten times better, not a thousand times better but a MILLION TIMES!
I don't think I can ever come back to reality...
/drools.
Wee~

Okay la. I wasn't exactly gorgeous when I was a child. I had weight issues.
Being vain helped me become who I am now. And I'm happy(:
No I didn't eat diet pills. [TOO EXPENSIVE.]
I wasn't anorexic or bulimic. I wanted to be though.
But everytime I try to be, I'd fail.
I can't resist good food and I certainly can't dig my throat to puke!!

There is no secret to being gorgeous! Exercise EXERCISE!! I can't emphasis it enough.
There's give and take. You ate a little too much, work harder at the gym! Or run one more kilometre(:
I know I'll never be paper thin. But being voluptuous isn't a bad thing, right? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment