Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anime Fest Asia 2008.

According to my friend, we are not supposed to take with the cosplay humans but take pictures of them. Hahahahaha. I didn't know how to crop nicely. So yeah. The character on the left is in Rozen Maiden. The character's name is Suigin Tou. Her costume is really nice. She had every detail in check! A pity that I only took a shot of her ):

The other characters I don't really know. My friend told me the one in green top and blonde+pink hair is a character in Macross named Sheryl :D

Note: This event was held in Suntec from 22nd to 23rd November. I went on 23rd November (Sunday)! ^-^


Loba says that the red shirt girl with umbrella(left) is Kagura from gintama, the guy beside her(right) is from the Shinsengumi within the same anime.










Left picture: Delun thinks that the one with a Katana and in school uniform is Shana from Shakugan no Shana.[I guess Katana is the weapon is she carrying.]

No comments:

Post a Comment