Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day!

DID YOU GO BEN AND JERRY'S TO GET YOUR FREE CONE??

I DID! ^-^

I had the Chocolate Macadamia flavour(:(:
NICEEEEEEEE. I like.

Didn't manage to take a picture of the ice-cream and cone because I was too eager eating it.. Didn't get a picture of it.. >.<
Ze Wrapper~

Took a picture of the wrapper instead. Hee. But my phone's camera only 2Mega Pixel. Low quality!!



When I was queuing, I saw this guy sitting on the bench while the girls served the people. I was thinking to myself, "Why ah? Maybe he is the team leader or something?"
BUT! The girls were petite and all wore short shorts. He had the perfect view! LOL.
:D



I had this for dinner!

Its from the Shilin Taiwan Street Snack Food Store at The Cathay Basement. For $5.50 you get the chicken rice set meal with tofu + 500ml bottled drink(green tea, ice lemon tea, peach tea, Oolong tea...etc)! Yummmmmmmmy. Good deal. Their XXL chicken cutlet is super famous and bigger. This is the mini-version plus rice and tofu~

No comments:

Post a Comment