Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Updates

School has started for most universities but not mine.
Sigh~ can't wait to know my (terrible >.<) school results and get started with studies. Everyone around me is so hardworking :/ its starting to make me look bad..

Piano Exam date confirmed. its in september on the twentyfourth.
argh! My will to practice is so weak. I am strongly inclined to give in to all other activities except dedication to playing my piano..

Guilty pleasures: Housechores(i.e. folding clothes, packing, throwing things, wiping, washing dishes, cooking, laundry....etc.), Helping my mum arrange her taxi receipts in date order and clear her other receipts (I like to get things organised.), Watching TV for 3-5hours straight(bad thing about having a cable), Dating :x and Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment