Sunday, January 17, 2010

I am overly and thoroughly blessed.

Thank you God Almighty for deciding who my parents are and where I live.
Thank you for food, shelter, education, nice clothes to wear, nice bed to sleep in and I don't have to worry about natural disasters.
Thank you for advanced technology and medical help available.
Thank you for supplies of medicine when I am sick.
Thank you for clean water to drink.
Thank you for the showers I can take in this heat and keep myself fresh and clean.

O Lord, the people in Haiti are suffering but they seem so far away..
How can I help?
I can't mobilise massive food supplies or build a new government for them.
Praying for them seems to be the only thing I can do. Ok, I will find out how to donate to red cross..
If you are reading this, please prayer for them!
Thank you(:

No comments:

Post a Comment