Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cold mornings.

I loooooooooooove cold mornings. Don't you love cold mornings? ^-^
Sigh. Wouldn't it be nice to have snow? Hmmm...

My mum is right about something. [Yes, I'm actually AGREEING to what she said.] She said that loving people find it more difficult to accept christ because they are doing fine without Him. Which is very true. Coz` its like they support one another because they love one another. But I believe that is what God wants for us too. And because He is the creator, He knows better. Sometimes some people don't understand that Christians are only humans and humans are imperfect. We are all sinners Christians or not. The difference is that Christians accepted Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour so that sin maybe taken away on that cross that Jesus died, so that they can go to Heaven.

Do you want to go to heaven? I really do...

No comments:

Post a Comment