Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Men.

Some men are jerks. In fact, maybe all.
It depends on how well he is able to cover up the fact that he is one.

I think every girl should guard their heart.

But again, being blinded by love isn't a bad thing.
It is something that I wish I could experience before I die but very unlikely.
Men and women can never understand one another. Perhaps there no need to?

I wonder why humans want to be in love sometimes.
The pain, the misery and the agony. [P.S. Find someone worth the pain!]

We are lonely? However so, Humans are imperfect. We can't rely on each other only. We make mistakes. Thank you God for being always here! God is perfect.

Yes it is true that humans should be together, fall in love and reproduce... etc.

Perhaps I have yet to find the ONE to understand why. haha.
Till then, all MEN are JERKS :p

No comments:

Post a Comment