Saturday, July 26, 2008

I heart my CG.

CG aka Cell Group.

Its a group of people that I meet up weekly. We would worship, pray and learn about God through His word.

The Lord teaches me a lot through these sessions.

Today, I managed to fully comprehend this particular verse in the bible: Matthew Chapter 16 Verse 25.

For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

I understood it to be not literal physical death for Him. But I just could not really decipher it. Then today, it hit me. It means that we[as christians] have to die to our old self and live the way Christ wants us to be. To grow with Christ for the rest of our days.

To Grow and Change are different.
As SJ puts it, growth is always positive whereas change can be positive and negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment