Sunday, July 20, 2008

This week.

I was away from home...

At aloha loyang, snapping pictures and taking videos.

There was this Freshmen Orientation Camp.

Only one eye candy.

He looks better blind-folded though.
Why do I say that? Because I've seen him blind-folded!
hahahahaha. kinky. I know. But its true!!
[Anyway, FYI: he is attached.]


Monday night to Friday afternoon I was away from home.

I think I am sick in the mental sense.
Because I seem to like to torture myself..

Sunday Service ROCKS. I never fail to be revitalised. Though I'm still lost in what I should do with my life and my purpose, I now know what to pray for more specifically.

"I am not my own, you[God] are in control.
To live is Christ, and to die is gain.
No matter what price I pay, I choose to give my life away..."
-from a song but I cannot remember the title

No comments:

Post a Comment