Friday, June 6, 2008

Garlic.

It works!

My salsa mate told me that eating fresh,raw garlic can help to kill bacteria in my throat. [I complained to her about my sore throat while eating Nasi Lemak at Holland Village with her. And I *erm* added chilli. Haha.] I thought about it. Cooked garlic tastes nice and smells good. But raw ones? I've never tried.

When I reached home, I know the sore-ness has upped its level.
I contemplated with the idea of eating raw garlic.
After showering, I decided to do it.
I went to get a few garlics, flaten with chopping knife.
Got rid of the skin and put one in my mouth.

YES I KNOW I AM CRAZY.

I was chewing, seems ok. I like the garlic smell. It makes me hungry.
But my sis hates garlic. Period.

I was chewing and chewing...
The garlic was so hot, I choked and teared.
It was a very painful experience. No pain no gain, right?
I went to chew on another one before I went to bed.
Bloated with the water I drank in attempt to make myself feel better.

This morning, my sore throat felt better.
I think the garlic worked.
Unless, it was psychological... But I doubt so.

No comments:

Post a Comment