Saturday, June 28, 2008

Review on Wild Wild Wet.



For bigger map, go to http://www.ascentis.com.sg/cms/files/fileManager/NTUCCLUB/WWW/Documents/wwwmap_big.jpg


Went to Wild Wild Wet. Its too kido. Catered more for a family of four with young children. Its reallllllllllly not thrilling at all. I was expecting an adrenaline pumping experience. Its good to meet tourists though. Its an attraction for them. Haha.

Well, other than the initial fear of heights from the Skyrider[H] and short-lived adrenaline rush from Slide Up [G]. Other rides are too safe = Boring. /Yawns

The tsunami is _______________. [Argh. My vocab is limited.]
The waves are not gigantic. Just enough to cause movement in position.

I've to say there are many life guards. Mostly Malays. [Not that I've anything against them. Just a remark.]

Oh yeah. There is no hot water in the showers.

Basically, I think no Singaporean in the right mind would pay SGD13.80 to play at Wild Wild Wet. At least not the teenagers[like me] who are adrenaline-junkies. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment