Thursday, June 12, 2008

God is good.

I heard my neighbours quarreling above me.

The guy was[perhaps still is] upset that the girl cheated on him.

He said something about calling her and she hung up on him.

She was sobbing.

He was shouting angrily.

He tried to make her confess her disloyalty.

She refuses.

/sound of her running around the house, him chasing and shouting.

The cycle continued for about 10 or 15 minutes.

Then silence. I panicked.
Praying to God, hoping that both parties didn't do foolish things!
Was on MSN, told 2 others to pray with me.

Then I heard,

"HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME YOU F****** B****!"

He sounded really hurt.

You could hear him crying out loud.

But he seems to be more calm.

She was sobbing.

5 minutes later, there was only quietness.



Thank you God for always being faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment