Saturday, April 12, 2008

Loving Him with all my heart, soul and mind.

I know God wants me to be at cell when I'm somewhere esle.
He prompted me many times yet I refused to listen.
I felt weird at somewhere esle and decided to go cell.
And I felt better.

My cell group was talking about studies.
Like how we should surrender it to Him.
I lost this focus. In my heart, I know He is reminding me.
I was reminded that I wanna do well for my exams not for pride,
not for a secured future, not for myself but for God!
I wanna do well for His glory!

Two [okay.three.] verses came to my mind.

"3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3


"19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."
Matthew 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment