Thursday, April 10, 2008

She self-destructs.

I watch as she self-destructs.
I've told her a million times the consequences.
She doesn't seem to care.
I know deep down, she's hurting.
I feel helpless as I watch her do things,
things that cause harm to herself.

I guess when the pain is so bad,
nothing esle mattered.
She knows that God loves her no matter what.
[God loves all of us, every single one.]
She says He is intangible to her.
I want to hug her and comfort her.
Tell her that I care and I love her too.
But I can't seem to reach out to her.

I don't want her destroy herself.
How I wish all these that happened were from a bad dream.

The devil never rests.
Always manipulating her.
Giving her false hopes and temporal comfort.
She knows it.
She knows all these are not eternal and God offered her everlasting life.
But she is numb, tired of hearing the same things
over and over, over and over, over and over again.

Perhaps self-destruction could provide her a platform,
a chance to start all over again.
To forget all the hurt and pain she felt.
And believe once more, from the beginning till the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment