Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Train ride.

I don't know whether you girls noticed perverts on trains and buses.
You know, that kind that pretend to sleep and become "touchy touchy".
They pretend to have fallen asleep and then get closer to you physically.

First, he would look around for seats. There are so many seats to choose from and he HAD TO SIT BESIDE YOU.

Before you know it, he "fell into deep sleep" and started swaying his head and hands and body towards you. Like plants reacting to sunlight.

Getting closer and closer to you >.<

I felt so uncomfortable I got off my seat!

The next station, a mother with a kid board the cabin and the mother sat on my seat.
The guy opened his eyes and saw the aunty.

Guess what?
He stopped swaying for the rest of the journey until I left the cabin. He was so still lah! IDIOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment