Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quiet Time With God.

What does that mean?

Some people take it the literal sense.
I think its like quality time with Him too.
You know, like QT = Quiet Time = Quality Time? haha.

QT is basically communication with God and maintaining a relationship with Him.

I found out that there's actually a "format" to doing so.
If my memory didn't fail me, its something like:

Worship [Sing praises about Him.]
Read His word.
And Prayer.

The sequence doesn't matter I suppose?

For me, I talk to God a lot, in the form of prayer. And when I draw near to Him a step at a time, I know He takes leaps towards me. It is amazing how He guides me to verses, showing me what He wants me to do.

"He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

John 8:47

This verse came from a subtitle "The Children of the Devil". I just thought it made a lot of sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment