Thursday, May 15, 2008

Chocolate Chip Cookies Dunked in Milk.

I woke up at 0730.
My mum kept nagging me to see doctor.
I decided to leave the house at 0800 thinking that the clinic opens at 0830.
WRONG!
It opened at 0800.
Gosh.
By the time I reached the clinic,
my queue number was 16.
There are like less than 10 humans in the clinic.
Those invisible people actually called in to make appointments.
I left the clinic only at around 1030.
Each patient before me can take like 20-30 minutes seeing the doctor.
I took less than 10 minutes.
I don't understand why they take so long to consult her.
Communication problem? Over-concerned mothers? Hmmm...

Anyway,
She gave me antibodies.
Sigh. Harmful for the body.

Next time I'll buy smaller packets of Famous Amos cookies.
I will try not to consume more than one pack... Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment