Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lazy Bone.

Lazy bone. Have you heard of it?
I know there's the laughing bone. haha.

Anyway, I'm slacking. This is bad.
Only 3 more days to the Last paper.

Think I disappoint many of my friends.
>.<

Argh. /Slaps myself.

I will endure the next 72 hours!

Sigh.

Sichuan Earthquake. These people are brave to have survived.
I won't know what to do if I were stuck in their situation.
Probably whining till I died.

Thank You God for all these comfortable things that I have and can enjoy. Thank You for the safety of my family and friends and the house, food, bed, room, air-con, laptop, fan and clean clothes. Lord, comfort those who lost their loved ones or unable to contact their loved ones. I pray that the food supplies and help will reach every single one of the victims no matter how far or difficult the circumstances would be.

/Grieves with the families who lost their loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment